User Reviews & Ratings - 5-HTP

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of 5-HTP.

«5-HTP Information

See products with 5-HTP

7/9/2013 9:14:34 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I started taking 5 HTP by Solgar because I was experiencing very intense PMS that started to last longer than it should and I was super sleepy and tired all the time, didn't want to leave my house. With 2 capsules per day I am now feeling much better, the PMS symptoms are back to normal and reducing more and more, I no longer have cravings or want to kill everyone that disagrees with me. I am ... Show Full Comment

7/8/2013 9:02:32 PM

Reviewer: ron, 65-74 Male (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    better sleep, normal mood

6/28/2013 12:10:34 PM

Reviewer: Dorthy putman, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I have stopped Paxil because of unhealthy side effects and started. 5-http helped me get off of it and is working great now as my sole antidepressant.

5/24/2013 2:53:19 PM

Reviewer: sumsub, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    Have been depressed last two years or so. Started taking 100mg and felt a little better, but when I went to 200 mg it was a HUGE difference. Haven't felt this good in a long time. Only thing is I have been having trouble sleeping on it - I am also taking GABA. I will deal with the sleeping thing somehow - just feels amazing to feel good again!

5/6/2013 11:29:54 AM

Reviewer: ivon3982, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Started taking this 4 days ago! On the first day i had an emotional breakdown! I cried over everything. Then My mood has changed and I am a lot more easy going and I feel great! I feel relaxed and my anxiety has decreased along with my depression! Only thing I am dealing with now is a massive headache and I just cant get enough sleep! Like I want to sleep all the time cause I am so tired. Not sur ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?