User Reviews & Ratings - BITTER MELON

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BITTER MELON.

«BITTER MELON Information

See products with BITTER MELON

10/4/2014 11:50:26 AM

Reviewer: Belinda, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I have type 2 and can personally tell you that is you are a borderline diabetic this herb WORKS...I am not borderline and I use this and metformin...keeps levels low..sometimes too low..I call it a wonder herb!!!

9/28/2014 4:04:59 PM

Reviewer: rijo456aol.com, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
i have been eating bitter melon for about 3 months. I eat 1 a day, cut the ends off and clean out the seeds.My cut sheet shows, my blood sugar level lowering in direct proportion to the amount of BM I eat. My numbers are constantly around 100-115, I have stopped taking oral meds. and only use 6 units of insulin a day.Now I make smoothies, with bananas, tangerines, grapes, yogurt, and it is much mo ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2014 6:24:08 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using Bitter Melon pills or tea since being diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes. It has helped drop my blood sugar up to 30 points. Works very well every time. I am very cautious with it and only use when needed to lower my blood sugar. Tea is very pleasant and works very well, but pills seem to work well too.

1/2/2014 10:00:57 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Bitter Melon works better for me to lower my blood sugar when I slice it, remove the seeds and eat it raw in slices or strips. I eat it about 3 times a day, about 8 slices at a time. It seems to at least drop my blood sugar 20-30 pts at a time. It's just cumbersome to prepare to remove the seeds. It really doesn't taste too bad after you get used to eating it. I also juiced it and it d ... Show Full Comment

1/1/2014 1:20:34 AM

Reviewer: Eddie B., 55-64 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
Amerimed 600 mg bitter melon is what has worked for me. Tried puritans bitter melon. Puritans did not work well. Please post brand to save everyone time. Just a follow-up. Good luck... Eddie B.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber