User Reviews & Ratings - BITTER MELON

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BITTER MELON.

«BITTER MELON Information

See products with BITTER MELON

2/19/2014 6:24:08 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using Bitter Melon pills or tea since being diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes. It has helped drop my blood sugar up to 30 points. Works very well every time. I am very cautious with it and only use when needed to lower my blood sugar. Tea is very pleasant and works very well, but pills seem to work well too.

1/2/2014 10:00:57 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Bitter Melon works better for me to lower my blood sugar when I slice it, remove the seeds and eat it raw in slices or strips. I eat it about 3 times a day, about 8 slices at a time. It seems to at least drop my blood sugar 20-30 pts at a time. It's just cumbersome to prepare to remove the seeds. It really doesn't taste too bad after you get used to eating it. I also juiced it and it d ... Show Full Comment

1/1/2014 1:20:34 AM

Reviewer: Eddie B., 55-64 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
Amerimed 600 mg bitter melon is what has worked for me. Tried puritans bitter melon. Puritans did not work well. Please post brand to save everyone time. Just a follow-up. Good luck... Eddie B.

11/4/2013 6:41:51 PM

Reviewer: Eddie B., 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
It has been able to help me down from the 350+ range. Now seldom see 200. Started working immediately for me. I do not take any prescriptions. I monitor blood sugar carefully. Now on no sugar, very low carbs. I take 1200 mg of bitter melon in pill form four times a day. I test my blood sugar 4 times per day or more. I started on 1- 450 mg pill at first, three times per day. Slowly increased mg ... Show Full Comment

6/21/2012 9:16:17 AM

Reviewer: bellecat, 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been diagnosed diabetic for 4 years. I was using prescribtion drugs without much success then I heard about this vegetable. After the first use my blood sugar drop from about 12 to 8. The only side effect I might have developed was a mild belly ache.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber