User Reviews & Ratings - GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE.

«GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE Information

See products with GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE

8/8/2013 4:58:28 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    I went from being in pain everyday and unable to walk in the morning to not having any pain anymore. I started out taking 500mg three times a day to once a day now.

7/24/2013 1:08:47 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    I tried Glucosamine HCL with Chondroitin years ago and it had no effect. Then i saw Glucosamine for pets work a miracle on my aging dog. Within a few weeks, she went from barely being able to get up from the floor to running around like a pup again. So i tried it on mysef again, but this time used plain Glucosamine SULFATE. It didn't take long for me to start feeling a difference.....and m ... Show Full Comment

5/1/2013 2:46:27 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male (Consumer)

Comment:
    My knee pain has reduced with prolonged treatment with this

1/8/2013 11:17:28 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
    I had arthritis in my 20s. When glucosame/Chondroitin first came out, I had immediate improvements. Stopped using my copper bracelets. I had to use MORE than the suggested dosage though. Over the years, recommended it to family and friends. EVERY ONE of them came back and told me what great relief it gave them. My arthritic 70 year old mother told me it took 70% of the pain out of her hand ... Show Full Comment

10/26/2012 2:32:42 AM

Reviewer: RubyRubes, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I've been taking 1000mg of Glucosamine twice a day for about a month for my knee and back pain. I hardly need my pain meds anymore. I have seen on here you have to take it at least 4 months for it to fully work. I'm hoping the pain will completely go away and I won't have to take pain meds at all.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?