Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

1/28/2014 8:27:06 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Ive been on Garcinia for 2 wks lost 3 pounds however feel like im in a fog all day muscles feel week. Have been sleeping more than im awake.

1/25/2014 3:21:34 AM

Reviewer: herb lady, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I recently used garcinia cambogia from Puritans Pride for a month. I didn't realize at the time, but it was causing severe back pain in my kidney area, bowel movements up to 7x per day, very low energy, severe hair loss, some headaches and generally a feeling of being unwell, but I forced myself to keep going. when I found this website and a number of people with similar symptoms, I IMMEDIAT ... Show Full Comment

1/24/2014 12:00:31 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I bought a bottle of the recommended dose and took it just like the bottle said. On WEEK 5 I had lost no weight. In fact I feel as though I gained weight due to the medicine causing me to become bloated. The entire time I was taking this I felt miserable but a week after stopping the medicine I started feeling better.

1/24/2014 10:02:41 AM

Reviewer: obie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Using garcinia has been a positive experience for me. First of all, garcinia should not be used if its contents contain calcium as this diminishes its effectiveness. A pure 100% garcinia extract product should contain potassium to assist the metabolism in its function and at least 60% HCA with no fillers. When using garcinia to aide in weight control as is being touted in the media, one should ... Show Full Comment

1/24/2014 8:30:26 AM

Reviewer: Pss, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Instead of taking this try the Dr Oz two week weight loss diet on doctoroz.com. It has changed my and my husband's lives! It's natural and basically you don't eat sugar or bread, but we have lost all our sugar and carb cravings and have lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks for me and 9 pounds for my husband. It's healthy and it works. I think there is something to the "wheat addiction& ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?