User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

12/15/2013 11:10:05 AM

Reviewer: sweet MP, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
TERRIBLE SIDE EFFECTS!! IM STILL RECOVERING AFTER A MONTH!! Please do not take this product!! I took a pill each day for 6 days. It gave me extreme nausea (for the past month) which resulted in repeated gaging, reflux, motion sickness, diarrhea, and stomach pains (which CANNOT be normal). I stopped taking it as soon as I realized what was causing my symptoms. It has now been a month and I went to ... Show Full Comment

12/14/2013 12:12:40 PM

Reviewer: seejanswindow@yahoo , 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I had headaches and loss of speech for a few moments.I knew what I wanted to say, just could not get it out

12/13/2013 9:53:31 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
First let me address a previous post that this is "NATURAL" and why on earth would there be negative effects on a "NATURAL" medicine? Well, there are several reasons (cocaine is natural and that doesn't make it healthy and without bodily consequence). I have been taking this for only 3 days. I'm a vegetarian, I'm actually very active and not over weight. I was look ... Show Full Comment

12/12/2013 4:23:15 PM

Reviewer: karizma, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I had taken the tablets for 2 days when on the third morning I woke up with severe upper abdominal pain. This is my third day since I have stopped and I am still in pain. It is working for my Mum, she has no pain. In the 2 days I did use it I could feel a bit of a difference. I am not overweight but I could lose a couple of kgs.

12/11/2013 11:27:04 PM

Reviewer: bigbrowndog, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Maybe it was a coincidence that exactly 4 hours after taking 2 capsules I vomited violently and continued to have symptoms that were exactly like food poisoning. I vomited for 12 hours straight, felt extremely lightheaded, chills and aches. I dont know, maybe it WAS food poisoning but Im not taking a chance again with these.

St Johns wart