User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

4/6/2014 1:09:25 PM

Reviewer: Tmdusthimer, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Did not lose anything after a month taking it. When I stopped taking it I got a week long severe migraine my first one ever and I am 36

4/4/2014 5:12:26 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking Maricle Garcinia Cambogia . I be became ill, constant bad taste in my mouth, dyhydrated no matter how much water I consume. Extreme dizzyness! I have tryed other brand and never expirinces this. Beware, this company was rated on of the best, however I'm a healthy 35 yr woman who exercises on a regular basis. Been to the doctors and have been cleared of any possible problems. T ... Show Full Comment

4/3/2014 9:56:04 AM

Reviewer: tdr, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Not making regular bowel movements

4/3/2014 9:54:50 AM

Reviewer: Bonnie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
This producted did the total opposite for me ..Made me very tired and had a funny taste in my mouth all the time ,Did not stop cravings but made them worse .Have never been this tired !!

4/3/2014 9:16:22 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Taken for about 4 or 5 days so far. Day three began with overwheliming urge to poop and oily soft stool, but constipated type feeling. Also "sharts"... not fun. Also insanely thirsty-- quadrupling my water intake. I feel foggy and tired. My muscles ache but could also be I overdid it at the gym but its been four days I still ache. Not sure if going to continue. Has suppressed ap ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber