User Reviews & Ratings - Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA).

«Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA) Information

See products with Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

5/1/2014 4:29:32 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
nausea and gi discomfort and headache

5/1/2014 9:46:18 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Hi have struggeled with extra weight for 10 years now..I started taking 1 capsule a day for the passed 4 months... I have lost 20 lbs...It was easy! I have lost my disproportionate appetite and now easily eat less and better. Another 10 lbs and I will be happy.. I can't wait to get my cholesterol tested!

4/30/2014 1:38:03 PM

Reviewer: Angelczech, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Garcinia cambogia is a miracle supplement for me. I've lost 10 pounds after taking it for 2 months. This is after already losing 40 pounds with a healthy low-fat, low-carbohydrate diet over a year's time. The most amazing benefit for me is that my total cholesterol went down from 350 to 180 (normal <200) after 5 years of trying every cholesterol medication available! My doctor was clapp ... Show Full Comment

4/29/2014 8:06:11 PM

Reviewer: Garcinia cambogia, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Weight loss
4/28/2014 11:27:55 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I have lost 35 pounds since taking this and I am a HUGE skeptic of these "miracle cures." I know it doesn't work for everyone but it did for me :)

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber