User Reviews & Ratings - Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA).

«Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA) Information

See products with Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

3/30/2014 8:32:45 PM

Reviewer: j6jewel, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took gc because I wanted to loose a few pounds. After two days of taking it, I experienced side effects: a swollen upper lips and swollen throat. My upper lip looked so huge. I immediately stopped taking it, second day after having stopped taking it my lip is still swollen. I hope it goes away.

3/30/2014 6:48:24 PM

Reviewer: Blizz, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I researched this product before purchasing. the milligram dose per day is just under 3000 mg. Your not supposed to exceed that amount.. Ive been taking for just over a month now and have lost about 6 inches off my belly. i do low carb diet so that helps with the weight loss and i jog. ive lost about 10 lbs from low carbing, but have lost inches everywhere. each capsule is usually 500mg each. i ha ... Show Full Comment

3/30/2014 4:18:13 PM

Reviewer: Marci, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I bought my GC at Sam's Club. I was hopeful that this combined with walking a bit of change in diet I would see results. The result I am experiencing is headaches every day since about the first week of taking GC, dizziness and an overall yuckiness...plus my left eye has been twitching, is that also a side-effect?

3/30/2014 3:15:37 PM

Reviewer: Mike n, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking garcinia for two weeks. I take 60 hcg and 1000 mg. 3 times a day. I have lost 7 pounds in the two weeks with no side effects. I follow the weight watcher point plus diet and have been consuming less points then I am allowed because I am not that hungry. I never lost this much weight on weight watchers before taking this supplement. In fact the last time I went I only lost 1. ... Show Full Comment

3/29/2014 11:21:38 PM

Reviewer: bleffers99, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have lost 50 pounds in the last 6 months very happy I do eat better watch how much I eat and excise 30 mins a day but feel good

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed