User Reviews & Ratings - CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID.

«CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID Information

See products with CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID

1/2/2014 4:05:05 PM

Reviewer: CLA, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Weight loss
12/22/2013 9:18:24 AM

Reviewer: stabornc, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Post menopausal weight gain refused to go away with exercise, and diet .I've never been a big eater and always been slim until menopause. I am currently 10 lb overweight by BMI standards. My eating habits and lifestyle have not changed in the 2 weeks I have taken this product. I have gained 4 lbs.

12/17/2013 9:43:40 AM

Reviewer: TamaraTee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been exercising and eating healthier for the last 8 months. Around 2 month ago I hit a plateau and unable to lose any more weight I read about CLA and decided to try. I have been taking it for around 2-3 weeks in that time and I have lost 4 lbs in that time. I cant say for sure if it is a result of the CLA or I just came off my plateau but I will keep taking it to see what happens!

11/12/2013 11:31:01 AM

Reviewer: dtowler, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with thyroid disease 4 yrs ago after a large amount of weight gain and tiredness. I have tried everything over the years to lose the extra weight and nothing worked. I started CLA (2500 MG)per day along with two fruit and veggie smoothies/ juice and one meal a day and I walk 4 miles 3 days a week. I have lost 32 lbs in 2.5 months. I feel wonderful. I also have not taken my throid m ... Show Full Comment

11/3/2013 12:33:59 AM

Reviewer: blrose54, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking CLA from GNC since last week of July along with Turmeric for my hip. Both all natural. Then I started drinking a protein shake for breakfast and I have lost 27 lbs with no exercising. I feel great!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber