User Reviews & Ratings - BLACK COHOSH

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BLACK COHOSH.

«BLACK COHOSH Information

See products with BLACK COHOSH

6/15/2015 1:24:37 AM

Comment:
Black cohosh didn't work for me. Progesterone cream only works for my hot flashes. Get the book What Your Doctor Won't Tell You About Menopause written by an authority on menopause.

5/31/2015 9:41:18 AM

Reviewer: Nightsweat, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
trying this so it can help night sweats, have been on it a week..

5/28/2015 7:23:13 AM

Reviewer: Jeni, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took cohosh for years but decided to take a break for a year. My Nike fuel band was recording 125-150 steps each of my restless nights. (My husband gets 25'steps or less). I started black cohosh again and my steps are down to 50 nightly with cohosh. I believe I was having hot flashes, but mild enough not to be totally wet so I was not sure, now, no hot flashes and peaceful sleep.

5/10/2015 7:06:46 PM

Reviewer: sandy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Nothing has eliminated my hot flashes but Black Cohosh has at least lessened the amount and intensity of them. I have been taking it - one tablet- at night for over 5 years and until I read some things online today, never knew that they recommend taking only for one year. I plan to begin weaning myself off of them, but when I've tried before the hot flashes came back with a vengeance.

5/6/2015 11:47:16 AM

Reviewer: Black Cohosh WatkinsHealth Foods, NYC., 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am just trying to find a Natural way to get through these hot flashes ...

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?