User Reviews & Ratings - BLACK COHOSH

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BLACK COHOSH.

«BLACK COHOSH Information

See products with BLACK COHOSH

5/8/2011 1:20:31 PM

Reviewer: PJ, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
after just 3 doses of this, my thinking deteriorated--I had thoughts of stabbing myself in the gut, killing our pets. I have never had thoughts like that before nor since and believe the bc was responsible. It lasted about 2 1/2 hours. I sat in a dark room until it passed. The scariest part, to me, is that there is no place to report an adverse reaction like this!

4/4/2011 8:00:57 AM

Reviewer: Teresa, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
I take the black cohosh root extract 135 mg and 40 mg. capsul. I started with 2 but have been taking 1 at night for "sweats". 1 works well. I'm on my second menopause. I took estrogen for a decade and went off of it 6 months ago. This one capsule works well for me.

2/26/2011 2:49:04 PM

Reviewer: diane, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
hot flashes

2/20/2011 12:25:32 AM

Reviewer: marcyinator, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
i have only been taking it a short time now.

2/8/2011 9:39:55 AM

Reviewer: laurab, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Just started with 540mg every night only a week ago, Now I am having horrible headaches. I am trying to continue cause I neeeeed my sleep...deciding which is worse.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber