User Reviews & Ratings - BLACK COHOSH

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BLACK COHOSH.

«BLACK COHOSH Information

See products with BLACK COHOSH

12/3/2010 10:19:34 AM

Reviewer: mar8loc@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I've only taken Black Cohosh a few days but I have noticed a huge reduction in hot flashes. However, I take this as part of a Menopause vitamin pack and since I have been taking it, I don't feel AT ALL. It could be my sleeping hours, not sure. I do have more constipation which is annoying, abdominal cramps and am overall feeling of being sick.I am on several medications also and altho my G ... Show Full Comment

11/24/2010 5:05:02 AM

Comment:

Reason for taking: Hot flashes
11/8/2010 12:59:43 PM

Reviewer: rescuer of animals, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
It did not work 100% but really good enough so i could tolerate my many hot flashes and also helped at night.

10/2/2010 3:41:20 PM

Reviewer: TrudyBird, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I had as hysterectomy when I was 26. I'll be 60 next year. I started having regular migraines when I was in my early 30's from HRT. (Didn't know the hormone replacement therapy was causing the migraines until I went off HRT and suddenly the migraines went away, but then the hot flashes consumed me about a year ago. I started Black Cohosh about a month ago, 1 pill 540 mg in the AM and ... Show Full Comment

9/9/2010 7:47:24 AM

Reviewer: MJG, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using Black Cohosh for about a month and a half for the Flashes. The flashes have decreased but now I am experiencing Light headedness, dizziness, Headaches, being forgetful and day & night jitters. I never experience these symptoms previous to using this product so I am going to stop taking Black Cohosh.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber