User Reviews & Ratings - BLACK COHOSH

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BLACK COHOSH.

«BLACK COHOSH Information

See products with BLACK COHOSH

1/26/2011 8:56:45 AM

Reviewer: hot mamma, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
when I go off for 1 month every 3 months , after 2 weeks I flash real bad. After restarting in about 2 weeks they slow down, not as intense. hot mamma x 5 years so far.

1/24/2011 3:44:47 PM

Reviewer: ponydeb, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Within 10 days my hot flashes were completely gone. However I developed a severe rash that went away as soon as I discontinued the black cohosh

12/29/2010 1:23:47 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Really horrible night sweats [worse than hot flashes during the day every night 6 - 8 times] which have lessened in intensity and duration, but still continue to disrupt sleep too much after 9 weeks of standardized BlackCohosh 545mg, so this might be not so effective for me. I started with one capsule per day for 1 week, increased to 2 per day, and after about 10 days I started to feel lightheade ... Show Full Comment

12/20/2010 1:55:13 PM

Reviewer: mimi, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Hot flashes
12/3/2010 10:19:34 AM

Reviewer: mar8loc@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I've only taken Black Cohosh a few days but I have noticed a huge reduction in hot flashes. However, I take this as part of a Menopause vitamin pack and since I have been taking it, I don't feel AT ALL. It could be my sleeping hours, not sure. I do have more constipation which is annoying, abdominal cramps and am overall feeling of being sick.I am on several medications also and altho my G ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber