User Reviews & Ratings - BLACK COHOSH

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BLACK COHOSH.

«BLACK COHOSH Information

See products with BLACK COHOSH

8/20/2015 5:28:05 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I was not sleeping at night, hot flashes would wake me up. First 40mg dose stopped flashes that I was having every 45 mins. to several hours in between and I had my first very good night sleep! It seems to work with my constitution. I am thrilled.

8/18/2015 7:12:25 AM

Reviewer: staciew, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have taken black cohosh 300mg for a week 1/2 and my hot flashes are gone .Now dealing with being tired all the time even though I am sleeping all night now still tired during the day and gaining weight. I would recommend black cohosh for hot flashes it works for me sleeping all night again.

8/17/2015 3:00:50 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking black cohosh for 1 week now. I take 40mg 3 times per day. I have noticed that the hot flashes are less intense now. I have been able to get a good night sleep for the past 3 days. Prior to taking black cohosh, the hot flashes were so intense that they would wake me throughout the night. Now I'm beginning to sleep longer throughout the night.

8/4/2015 1:10:03 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Hot flashes due to a female hormone shot of Lupron prior to radiation therapy for prostate cancer. After treatment I tried black cohosh for a few weeks but it had absolutely no effect.

7/30/2015 9:25:45 AM

Reviewer: Paintermom, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I'm in peri-menopause and was having hot flashes/sweats at night. Started taking this supplement, combined with soy in an Estroven product, and noticed improvements within two weeks. It's been 6 months and the hot flashes are gone.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?