User Reviews & Ratings - VALERIAN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of VALERIAN.

«VALERIAN Information

See products with VALERIAN

2/13/2015 12:47:24 AM

Reviewer: Sara , Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking vitamin shoppe Valarian root extract. Brief history. All My problems started when I dropped weight ( don't be jealous), flat couldn't sleep and felt like I had the flu all Day. After over a year and 5 Dr's thinking I was a quack they finally found out my adrenal glad wasn't working. Got that fixed and felt great but the "falling and staying asleep' nev ... Show Full Comment

2/9/2015 11:13:32 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking the three recommended caps. at bedtime. Then I was able to taper down to one at night and sleep just as well.

2/5/2015 8:48:59 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am consistently waking up at around 2am and unable to get back to sleep until just minutes before getting up for work. While taking Valerian Root, I still get up, but back sleeping within minutes.

2/4/2015 9:48:58 PM

Reviewer: kathy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have just started using valerian root in glycerin for the past two nights and stopped using a pharmaceutical medication. I have slept very well. Also going to use it during the day to start reducing my anxiety medications. Would love to know more herbal formulas that work this well.

1/30/2015 12:07:00 AM

Reviewer: kcam, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
It smells awful! But its an Amazing solution for busy minds!I take 4-5 about an hour or two before I want to go to bed and its a smooth onset not heavy just a gradual effect. You still need to make a conscious effort to got to sleep but, it gives you the feeling of maybe sleep is necessary. I really enjoy the fact that I don't have any drowsy hangover effect in the morning even if I didn't ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?