User Reviews & Ratings - Arginine (L-ARGININE)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Arginine (L-ARGININE).

«Arginine (L-ARGININE) Information

See products with Arginine (L-ARGININE)

10/5/2013 8:58:53 PM

Comment:
Excellent information.

8/16/2013 4:54:23 PM

Reviewer: 2ujxkg, 75 or over on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
have pulmonary hypertension needto open arteries in lungs

6/11/2013 3:01:21 AM

Reviewer: tru2me, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
i've been using l-arginine for almost two weeks, yes i have been combining it with my regular medications, but i've been able to wing myself off my medicines and just take l-arginine, the only side effect i have experienced was the low low blood pressure. But now since i'm just using the pill it's self, it's stable as ever!

5/31/2013 6:44:00 PM

Reviewer: itoaj38, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
After dealing with CHF due to a viral illness I have searched high and low for something to help lower my BP without a interaction to my BP meds. I remembered this supplement from my weight training days so I gave it a shot as my doctor was looking to increase my meds otherwise. So with just 3 grams and just half my BP meds I keep a nice low BP all day long even after a hard cardio workout. It pro ... Show Full Comment

2/22/2012 1:37:03 PM

Reviewer: 1039cat, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
It is hard to say seeing I am on other meds but I am having better sweets at workouts and better blood flow to my penius

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber