User Reviews & Ratings - WILD CHERRY

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of WILD CHERRY.

«WILD CHERRY Information

See products with WILD CHERRY

5/31/2014 9:14:18 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have only been taking for a week. Using it for joint pain. Don't notice a dramatic difference yet. Can this cause stomach pains?

1/10/2014 9:47:58 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
sinus cleared in a day!

1/2/2014 2:28:24 PM

Reviewer: Old Technician, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have gout like symptoms. Cherry was recommended by my podiatrist. I take 1000 mg/day of black cherry, and 2000 mg/day of tart cherry supplement. I have not had but 1 mild attack in 3 months. Before starting the cherry, I could barely walk with excruciating pain. I had to have steroid shots in my feet. Also the arthritis in my hands has disappeared. I also take quercetin,turmeric, bromelai ... Show Full Comment

12/16/2013 7:59:38 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
It was recommended for gout. I drink about 4 ounces each morning. I also take medication. However if I miss drinking my cherry juice I feel a little pain in my big toe. When I drink my juice it goes away.

10/12/2013 1:49:27 PM

Reviewer: thomasw, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
As an herbalist that suffers from asthma I have found that a tincture of wild cherry bark is most helpful in that taking 60-80 drops relieves an attack better and faster than my albuterol inhaler. A number of clients have reported similar results

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber