User Reviews & Ratings - Radix Isatidis (ISATIS)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Radix Isatidis (ISATIS).

«Radix Isatidis (ISATIS) Information

See products with Radix Isatidis (ISATIS)

6/13/2014 2:11:51 PM

Reviewer: MaryK, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have used Isatis over a period of years to treat flu, upper respiratory infections, and a few other illnesses with great success. I now keep this on hand should my healthcare practitioner suggest I start taking it.

6/12/2014 10:59:44 PM

Reviewer: JCD, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Had a severe sinus cold. sore throat, coughing, the works. After drinking it as a hot beverage as ben lan gen. I got a really bad headache for about 1 hour. a couple hours I tried it again thinking the headache wasn't part of it. and I had the same reaction. The next day as the cold continued I tried it again and had a headache immediately after drinking the ben lan gen that lasted about 1 ... Show Full Comment

1/16/2014 1:05:53 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 (Consumer)

Comment:
Great for sore throat. Works like a charm.

8/1/2012 6:10:04 PM

Reviewer: Isatis root plus oral liquid by fu fang, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I was given this by my Chinese doctor for my exzema and I found it to be brilliant. I was taking three small bottles each day and then it was down to two and now I am off them. I have always had exzema and this seems to be the best thing. I also have accupuncture too. I can highly recommend. My red itchy skin has disappeared for now.

1/31/2012 8:11:42 AM

Reviewer: Orchid, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Every time I feel a cold coming on, I am able to beat it when I take Isatidis at the onset.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber