User Reviews & Ratings - RED YEAST

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RED YEAST.

«RED YEAST Information

See products with RED YEAST

5/20/2015 4:53:09 PM

Reviewer: Nadine, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I started it about 3 weeks ago per my Dr. I will be going for a blood check the last of June and will find out what it has done for me.

5/16/2015 11:53:54 PM

Reviewer: BD, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Just started using Red Yeast Rice and I broke out in little red bumps all over my body one the 2nd morning, was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if it is my body getting use to the product. 600 mg veg capsules.

5/8/2015 6:19:10 PM

Reviewer: ginny, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
My LDL cholesterol went up to 260 over a year ago, so I started taking 600 mg red yeast rice twice a day and within 2 mos it was down to 240. After 6 mos it came down to 199. I have had no side effects, but plan to cut back to one capsule a day when I get down to about 150 for LDL.I took this on the advice of my physician because I did not want to take a prescription statin drug. The only change I ... Show Full Comment

5/3/2015 4:54:23 PM

Reviewer: cathem44, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
My cholesterol has always been really low, so I became alarmed when it shot up at an annual physical. My doctor said it's common and that I was just aging! I shared this with a neighbor who told me about Red Yeast Rice, which I bought at a health food store. Took it for 3 months, had another blood test, and my cholesterol went down 30 pts.

4/16/2015 10:02:15 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
My hips don't like it. Wake up during the night with extreme aching in my hips.

St Johns wart