User Reviews & Ratings - RED YEAST

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RED YEAST.

«RED YEAST Information

See products with RED YEAST

3/19/2013 3:56:49 PM

Reviewer: Jeannie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Red Yeast Rice supplements dropped my total cholesterol from 176 to 100 in 30 days. I will soon take another blood test to see if levels have stablized. Instead of taking 2 tablets, I am taking one, as I do not want levels to drop to low. I am not taking any other statin drugs.

3/15/2013 2:25:47 PM

Reviewer: Vicki, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
After taking for over 3 years I have begun to have muscle aches just like when taking statins.

3/10/2013 7:33:35 PM

Reviewer: profwatson, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
4 pills , Weider brand from Costco, lowered my cholesterol from 225 to 168. It works. 2 pills lowered my cholesterol to around 185. My MD told me to take it. My second MD became a believer in it. We need to keep it a secret or the FDA and the Drug industry will put a stop to it.

2/6/2013 12:41:10 PM

Reviewer: JRoss, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
This product didn't help with my HDL's or LDL's. I feel that it is a complete waster of money.

1/6/2013 2:28:00 PM

Reviewer: loretta, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
My cholesterol was 230 and my physician wanted me to use a statin drug. I opted to try 2 capsules of Jarrow red yeast rice with CoQ10 every day for 3 months. My cholesterol dropped to 180. So easy. I am thrilled!

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?