User Reviews & Ratings - FEVERFEW

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of FEVERFEW.

«FEVERFEW Information

See products with FEVERFEW

2/7/2014 3:46:09 PM

Reviewer: Anna C., 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I was a chronic migraine sufferer,with auras and left arm/face numbness and tunnel vision in need of heavy duty medication such as fiorinal in the past,, which left me with severe stomach aches, until I read about the herb feverfew. I have been taking feverfew in capsule form (150mg)daily for over 25 years with no side effects and very rarely need to take an additional one to stop a migraine from ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2014 4:01:11 PM

Reviewer: Lynettefrog, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I had migraines a couple of times a week for decades. They were completely debilitating. My mother's doctor mentioned feverfew one day. I have been taking one tablet per day for the last 15 years and have not had a migraine since. Very occasionally, I get a mild sick headache but never migraines.

12/30/2013 2:30:35 AM

Reviewer: Lina, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I tried feverfew for my migraines which I have struggled with since childhood, I found that if I take two at the onset it usually would get rid of my migraine but if taken more than once (tried taking daily for a couple weeks) it brought on menstruation and I had a shortened cycle. Since my headaches are mainly hormonal that is very bad. So try it but if your a woman be cautious.

12/15/2013 7:57:30 PM

Reviewer: LUCKY, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:

Reason for taking: Migraine headache
12/10/2013 5:08:04 PM

Reviewer: Great, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I take an allergy pill and feverfew for a week before I get my hormonal migrane and continue for an additional week.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber