User Reviews & Ratings - DONG QUAI

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of DONG QUAI.

«DONG QUAI Information

See products with DONG QUAI

1-5 of 5
1/30/2014 3:00:26 PM

Reviewer: everafter924, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have read so much on this herb that I decided to try it. I can tell you from experience that its working for me. Only after 4 days I can tell the differnce. Although not 100% gone they are greatly reduced..

9/26/2013 10:33:42 PM

Reviewer: Very Cool, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
My hot flashes are gone. I notice when I forget to take my pill,I get hot flash. Im so convinced it works.

10/15/2012 8:22:18 AM

Reviewer: Lynn, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using Dong Quai for about six weeks now and my hot flashes are completely gone! I know it's the dong quai because I ran out and the hot flashes started again. I was taking two with each meal but am cutting down to one with meals to. See if that works too. I highly recommend this!

7/15/2012 1:21:48 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
This has greatly reduced my hot flashes -- both frequency and intensity -- though not eliminated them completely. I'm currently taking Nature's Way 565 mg 2x a day. I have taken other brands and one of them didn't work at all but I don't remember what brand that was. I haven't noticed any side effects.

11/22/2011 6:25:27 PM

Reviewer: PJ, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking Dong Quai for three weeks and my hot flashes are gone. I buy the Nature's Way brand, and take it three times per day.

1-5 of 5

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber