User Reviews & Ratings - MARIJUANA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MARIJUANA.

«MARIJUANA Information

See products with MARIJUANA

7/18/2014 1:28:20 PM

Reviewer: Jon, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
When my pain became disabling, I lived in a rube state and had to use narcotics prescribed by my pain doctor. The side effects nearly destroyed my marriage. After beginning MJ therapy I was able to get rid of the narcotics and a volume of medications to deal with the side effects. My pain is controlled and my drug list is cut in half. now I live in a progressive state that legalized both rec and m ... Show Full Comment

7/7/2014 9:03:59 AM

Reviewer: katp, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Caregiver)

Comment:
this saved my husbands life...24 years ago my husband was given 3-6 months to live due to lung cancer,I threw away all his drugs that made him a zombie and started him on this treatment..yes it was still illegal.. but when he could keep down food for the first time in months and the pain was much less, he was hungry for the first time in months, he started to put on weight and felt good...Yes I di ... Show Full Comment

6/18/2014 12:36:11 PM

Reviewer: goutdude25, 25-34 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
It's hard to get where I'm at but when I can then it's great for my pain from gout. Prescription pain killers don't help, just make me drousy if not sometimes sick and doesn't dull the pain completely. I'm just glad to be able to be free of the pain.

3/9/2014 8:45:19 AM

Reviewer: Belinda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have an aggressive form of arthritis and began using a topical oil high in cannibinoids (so that I can function at work) and found great relief, my pain is down!

1/22/2014 5:39:41 PM

Reviewer: Anaid , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
It's legal in my state :-) I started for fun, but noticed my back pain had gone, and remains gone for a day or two afterward. As far as weight loss...nope. I've gained....munchies and all...

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber