User Reviews & Ratings - MARIJUANA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MARIJUANA.

«MARIJUANA Information

See products with MARIJUANA

6/3/2013 10:09:18 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
The only thing that I've found that works on my fibromyalgia. Illegal in my state, which makes "ease of use" pretty difficult, but worth the trouble. I'd rather go to jail than deal with the pain.

5/29/2013 2:42:17 PM

Reviewer: Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Caregiver)

Comment:
Allows me to eat enough to heal wounds, deal with pain and even sleep some what! !!!!!! I would really love myself if I had cheaper axcess.

11/2/2012 6:49:02 PM

Reviewer: anzays, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:

Reason for taking: Pain
7/27/2012 10:28:31 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Pain
7/23/2012 3:12:40 AM

Reviewer: mother nature beauty, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Ive had cronic pain for years & all the doctors have no answers. So thats when I turned to marijuana. I only wished I looked into it sooner. Its helped me termendus. I just wish all the non-belivers would stop making so hard for us true people in need feel like we are in the wrong for wanting somthing else to turn to then pain pills to help manage our pain. It just saddens me that some people ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed