User Reviews & Ratings - GREEN TEA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GREEN TEA.

«GREEN TEA Information

See products with GREEN TEA

3/6/2014 9:44:03 PM

Reviewer: strelnikova, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I experimented with green tea extract. I am 5'6", 130lbs and female, so you can determine the differences of dosage if you chose this treatment. Here is what I found: 1000 mg provides an alert state, lasting between 2-4 hours. 1500 mg provides an energetic, alert state for 3-6 hours. There is no mental fogginess or altered perceptions. The energy is not acute or noticed during the time. T ... Show Full Comment

1/29/2014 3:36:46 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
It has made me feel sick and have sore stomach

1/18/2014 11:38:22 PM

Reviewer: Joe Dirt, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been a sodaholic. Since I started the green tea my kidneys also hurt. I put it to cleaning the liver and kidneys. Drinking water also helps at the same time. It also comes in caffeine free. I use Bigelow Green Tea w/ Pomegranate .

11/27/2013 8:41:24 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I don't like the way this article was written. The author of this article made green tea look as if it was poison. But the medical community says that the chemicals in our foods, the processed foods, and the canned foods are relatively "safe" because of the FDA said it was so. I'd rather take green tea than take the medications that doctors poison patients with today. Doctors pre ... Show Full Comment

2/28/2013 7:41:02 AM

Reviewer: PatrickMacleod, 35-44 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I started having symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome like really bad headaches, irritability, confusion, forgetfulness, and I never felt refreshed after sleeping. A friend of mine told me about Green Tea stuff, and besides drinking green tea he got me this supplement called Gene-Eden-VIR. I tried it too, and although I still don't feel 100%, I gotta say the combination has helped.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed