User Reviews & Ratings - SLIPPERY ELM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SLIPPERY ELM.

«SLIPPERY ELM Information

See products with SLIPPERY ELM

10/29/2014 12:59:02 AM

Reviewer: ody, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I went to the ER and they screened it that I have acid reflux. I took this together with barley grass, L-glutamine, probiotics,slippery elm powder, stevia, rice bran. it helped me with my burning sensation in stomach but it gave me constipation:(

10/2/2014 1:47:51 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
stomach ulcers & excess acidity. i take 300mg before food & after food. the impact has been amazing relief in a few days.

8/9/2014 11:37:38 AM

Reviewer: Jardin idol, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have real bad acid refluxes, last night I took 3 capsule before dinner to help coat my stomach this thing really works. Before bedtime I took 3 melatonin 1mg each to help me sleep since I've sick can't fall asleep and found out that if you take your medication the same with this herb it will decrease the affect on your medication. I don't understand it was like 4 to 5 hrs after I t ... Show Full Comment

7/10/2014 3:48:06 PM

Reviewer: House Mom, Female

Comment:
I was diagnosed about 11 yrs ago with IC (Interstitial cystitis). Some Doctors call it Irritable bladder syndrome. I've taken medications, I have also had outpatient procedures done on my bladder that was supposed to help with pain and symptoms. Nothing seemed to help. My hubby picked up some Slippery Elm Powder to help with my digestion. After about a week of using the powder (1 teaspoon in 1 ... Show Full Comment

5/25/2014 6:59:24 AM

Reviewer: susan, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
The caused first dose I took (half teaspoon) caused anaphylactic shock, and felt ill for days afterwards. So not harmless for everyone.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber