User Reviews & Ratings - SLIPPERY ELM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of SLIPPERY ELM.

«SLIPPERY ELM Information

See products with SLIPPERY ELM

7/10/2014 3:48:06 PM

Reviewer: House Mom, Female

Comment:
I was diagnosed about 11 yrs ago with IC (Interstitial cystitis). Some Doctors call it Irritable bladder syndrome. I've taken medications, I have also had outpatient procedures done on my bladder that was supposed to help with pain and symptoms. Nothing seemed to help. My hubby picked up some Slippery Elm Powder to help with my digestion. After about a week of using the powder (1 teaspoon in 1 ... Show Full Comment

6/9/2014 7:10:25 AM

Comment:
Can slippery elm bark reduce the harmful effects of beta-amyloid plaque's or pathological changes in the brain?

5/25/2014 6:59:24 AM

Reviewer: susan, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
The caused first dose I took (half teaspoon) caused anaphylactic shock, and felt ill for days afterwards. So not harmless for everyone.

4/28/2014 6:05:31 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been recommended to take this for my IBS problems and it has been a god send since day one. I used to frequently get stomach pains almost daily for anything I ate, it was horror. After taking this my digestion has improved a whole lot. I take 2 per day. On bad days I take 4 and it makes it go away. :) It take the NOW brand slippery elm, it's organic. I also take a probiotic w ... Show Full Comment

4/15/2014 9:20:22 AM

Reviewer: on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I've had a very sore gum that made it hard to eat, even to talk clearly; I took a tea containing slippery elm and it eased the pain and seemed to promote healing.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber