User Reviews & Ratings - ZINC

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ZINC.

«ZINC Information

1-5 of 5
11/17/2013 11:11:34 PM

Reviewer: Lynelle, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My head cold was dragging on without significant improvement. Somewhere in my foggy brain I remembered my chiropractor said zinc prevents colds. I got my Quantum Cold Season TheraZinc spray out and immediately began to improve. Yes, I was already sick, but it began to reverse my symptoms without the use of any other medications. My nasal congestion began to lessen and after blowing my nose, less c ... Show Full Comment

10/3/2013 12:38:20 PM

Reviewer: on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
For years, I have taken echinacea and golden seal at first sign of cold, and these supplements have either prevented or dramatically shortened the duration of my cold symptoms. With the Zicam's product andcombination of zinc with echinacea and Vitamin C-- and the relative safety of homeopathic treatment, my cold is definitely shortened and symptoms have been reduced substantially. One Must, I ... Show Full Comment

1/6/2013 6:00:03 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I used this with trepidation considering the warnings out there about loss of taste. Hasn't happened! I have not used it since and find that I DID experience a shorter lifespan of the cold compared to not using the zinc. I can feel the power and recommend caution but I have not experienced any long term side effects.

12/28/2010 10:01:18 AM

Reviewer: bland now, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
After taking four doses of this product orally I have lost my sense of taste.

9/24/2010 11:31:08 AM

Reviewer: sleepyhead, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I take Cold-Eze at first sign of a cold - anything cold remedy with zinc makes me feel terrible. Would almost rather deal with the cold.

1-5 of 5

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber