User Reviews & Ratings - FLAXSEED OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of FLAXSEED OIL.

«FLAXSEED OIL Information

See products with FLAXSEED OIL

4/16/2014 11:11:59 AM

Reviewer: tennysmom, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I actually started taking flaxseed oil for female problems. I was told I could never get pregnant, within 3 weeks so taking flaxseed oil I became pregnant with my first little girl.I will for ever swear by this medicine/vitamin..

2/27/2014 12:24:36 AM

Reviewer: Mountain , 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Tried it for a couple of weeks for hot flashes. Seemed to help but developed stomach problems. Stopped and was back to normal in a week.

8/30/2013 1:11:17 AM

Reviewer: Missy, 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Barleans flaxseed oil I've been taking for over 10 years. 1 in the morning,1 at night. I feel better,have fewer colds,blood work is amazing now says my Dr. Oh,and it helps if your stressed! It's not like fish oil which can actually make you nervous. I have more energy too!

8/29/2013 11:14:25 PM

Reviewer: Happy Camper, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been taking Barleans Flaxseed oil capsules for 10 years now. I can't say anything but good things with adding this. Has helped my MS, my blood work big time improved! Stiffness and sore muscles,gone or somedays perhaps just not as bad.Yes my Dr knows and she approves!

4/12/2013 11:20:04 AM

Reviewer: WendyR, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been taking 1 tablespoon of organic flaxseed oil for more than 2 years now - primarily to reduce the 12 hot flashes I would have in an 8-hour day at work. Not only have the hot flashes been significantly reduced (along with intensity), my cholesterol levels have improved and I no longer need to take a prescription for it.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber