User Reviews & Ratings - FLAXSEED

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of FLAXSEED.

«FLAXSEED Information

See products with FLAXSEED

9/7/2014 3:29:24 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male (Consumer)

Comment:
I have not used this flaxseed before?

8/12/2013 6:25:54 PM

Reviewer: Maemie smith w., 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Constipation
8/1/2013 2:01:23 PM

Reviewer: saydee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started using flaxseed for about a month. And I used it for constipation I have been going regularly woohoo. I do have metabolic issues and that is all of your cholesterol levels are bad. So I'm very anxious to see my levels on my next doc appt.wish me luck.

2/2/2013 9:47:22 PM

Reviewer: like flaxseed, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using ground flaxseed for about a month. I works great for constipation. It tastes delicious. I love it in my morning smoothy. However, it has caused pressure in my abdomen (stomach) that I didn't initially connect with the flaxseed. I was uncomfortable but there was no pain. I went to the doctor and got a total abdominal MRI to see if there was a structural problem. There w ... Show Full Comment

7/21/2012 8:03:19 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I still have constipation.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber