User Reviews & Ratings - MAGNESIUM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MAGNESIUM.

«MAGNESIUM Information

See products with MAGNESIUM

3/11/2015 2:04:44 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I use 100-200mg magnesium malate (preferred by my naturopath) at bedtime and it helps my muscles relax so I get a full night's restful sleep. My husband takes 100 mg before bed and it has stopped his mild RLS which also helps him get a better night's sleep. Magnesium malate is less likely to cause intestinal upset and also helps chelate some heavy metals from the brain.

3/10/2015 1:48:51 AM

Reviewer: kiwiblue7, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Magnesium oil (obtained from Chemist) rubbed into joints, back, knees for severe arthritis removed completely all the stiffness for a few hours. I now do it 2-3 times per day and through the night as necessary. You can make your own by buying from Health food shop the Magnesium Flakes and dissolving in water. Use a spray bottle for easy application. Recipe on Google.

2/4/2015 4:17:42 PM

Reviewer: joe, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Other
1/8/2015 1:06:21 AM

Reviewer: Melanie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
F 53 taking for depression. 1000 mg 2x a day. Taking in conjunction with D3 and Calcium in the evenings. D3 and Calcium help me sleep, the Mag helps to mellow me out. I worked late tonight and got home at 8PM tonight, hadnt taken my magnesium (usually take by 6pm) and was completely on edge! Mag helps a lot, but I wonder if symptoms are worse if you stop taking it

11/24/2014 10:51:19 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female

Comment:
I take magnesium for arthritis, but I can't seem to find any information online about using it thus. All I know is that it works for me (and my parents too). The pain and swelling in my fingers goes down if I take magnesium daily when symptoms appear. If anyone has more information on magnesium for arthritis, I would really appreciate your sharing it with me.

St Johns wart