User Reviews & Ratings - MAGNESIUM

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MAGNESIUM.

«MAGNESIUM Information

See products with MAGNESIUM

5/17/2014 11:51:10 AM

Reviewer: Shorts, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I take 800 mg in the morning and it works great. A little too much, maybe, so will drop down dosage. It's made a world of difference for me. I would forget how long it would be between times - days on end, but now no problem with that. Happens almost daily for me.

5/14/2014 10:30:15 AM

Reviewer: kare, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I go to pain management for residual pain from sinus surgery that didn't go well. Because I have to depend on narcotic medication for relief, constipation has been a problem. Magnesium (500 mg. once or twice a day) has been very effective, and I no longer feel bloated and lethargic. In addition, the Magnesium has helped my infrequent restless leg syndrome.

5/6/2014 6:03:50 PM

Reviewer: Doug Thompson, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Constipation
4/29/2014 8:07:39 AM

Reviewer: tootie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
used 3 days

4/26/2014 8:12:22 AM

Reviewer: Nana, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had to take high doses of Iron for 1 year now. I tried all kinds of over the counter fiber and laxatives! Nothing helped and I was miserable! A friend recommended this to me so I thought I would give it a try! I take 500 a day, but I break it up into 2 50 doses, am and pm. After a week it was a miracle!!! I'm able to go daily now and it has helped aches and pains and restless leg! Happy ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber