User Reviews & Ratings - STINGING NETTLE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of STINGING NETTLE.

«STINGING NETTLE Information

See products with STINGING NETTLE

1/26/2016 5:45:01 PM

Reviewer: Opusdreams, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I drink stinging nettle tea to combat allergies and it works great, on and off season. In the early spring I actually forage the nettles and boil them to make my own tea. When that runs out I purchase it at our local Fred Meyer natural section...16 packets for under $4.00.

4/8/2015 2:40:01 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I can be allergic to my cats if their hair gets in my eyes or face. I use this (along with flushing my face with water) for immediate results.

7/28/2014 2:19:42 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    Freeze-dried nettle capsules have been very effective at keeping my allergy symptoms in check. I am still adjusting to the best way to use it, however. The diuretic effect has decreased my quality of sleep, and I usually take a capsule around 5 or 6 p.m. (and one in the morning, too). I am going to experiment with taking the capsule earlier in the afternoon. But for allergies, yes, it works! No mo ... Show Full Comment

6/22/2014 4:21:22 AM

Reviewer: Gigan988, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I used to take Nasonex, a steroid based nasal spray, every day for my year around sinus allergies. I then switched to a daily routine of Allegra, after years of taking Nasonex, to get away from the steroid addiction. A combination of cost, and not wanting to be dependent on allopathic medication, led me to investigate alternative medicine treatments for treating allergic rhinitis. I tried bromelai ... Show Full Comment

3/6/2014 11:02:55 PM

Reviewer: Op Craw, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    It have helped with controlling my allergy and sinusitis.For the last two months I have avoided getting flu and viruses while in close company with friends and family that had it,and some still do.Also it seem to lessen the pain in my muscles and hip joint.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?