Charlene Laino is a freelance writer, consulting editor and contributor to health publications and web sites worldwide. She was formerly founding executive health editor of MSNBC.com, executive editor of the Medical Tribune Group, and editor of the New York Times Syndicate Health News Service.
Recent WebMD content from Charlene Laino
- Treatment May Halt Alzheimer’s Progression
- 3 Questions About Eczema: Symptoms, Causes, and Prevention
- 3 Questions About Pollen: Pollen Allergies, Pollen Types, and Pollen Masks
- Questions About Fragrance Allergies: Symptoms, Sources and Fragrance-Free Products
- Better Sleep by Labor Day
- Say What? Coping With Comments About Your Weight
- The Other Time of the Month
- 10 Overlooked Reasons to Quit Smoking
- Women, Epilepsy, and Sexuality
- Is PMS Sabotaging Your Diet?
- Summer Travel Health Advice