Airplane Travel Directory
Sort by: Date A-Z
- A Possible Reason to Fly First Class: 'Economy Class Syndrome'
- New Guidelines Debunk 'Economy Class Syndrome'
- Oxygen Level on Flights May Hit Danger Mark
- Long-Haul Flights More Uncomfortable at Higher Altitudes
- Bacteria Still Onboard Airline Drinking Water
- Bugs Fly on Planes Too
- Compression Stockings Cut in-Flight Clot Risk
- Sweating Over Economy-Class Tickets?
- In-Flight Blood Clots: Theory Grounded
- Compression Stockings Cut Fliers' DVT
- Long Flights: Double Risk of Blood Clots
- Lap-Riding Unsafe for Infants on Planes
- Air Travel: Clot Risks
- No Link Shown Between Long-Distance Flights, Blood Clots
- 'Economy Class Syndrome' Back in the News
- 11 Travel Tips
- His and Her Humor on Different Plane
- Virtual Plane Calms Flying Fears
- EPA: Unsafe Water Aboard 1 in 8 Airplanes