Former investigative healthcare reporter. Skilled at writing accurate, research-based content on a range of medical conditions and treatments. Familiar with legal terminology and practice areas, having worked as a researcher for an international legal ranking guide. Graduated with a first-class degree in English and Philosophy in 2018. Working towards a master's degree in Philosophy at the University College London.
Recent WebMD content from Ayisha Sharma
- What to Know About Secondary Infertility
- What Is Amniotic Fluid Embolism?
- What Is a Type A Personality?
- What to Know About Bow Legs
- What's the Difference Between Sea Salt and Table Salt
- Why Does My Tap Water Taste, Smell, or Look Bad?
- Home Workout: Equipment You Need
- How to Make Your Commute More Sane
- How to Get Chewing Gum and Superglue Out of Your Hair