John Whyte, MD, MPH, Chief Medical Officer at WebMD, leads development of strategic partnerships that create meaningful change around important public health issues. He has written extensively, creating award-winning health content for TV and the web, and developed numerous initiatives addressing diversity in clinical trials. Dr. Whyte currently sees patients in Washington, DC, Virginia and Maryland.
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration -- Director of Professional Affairs and Stakeholder Engagement, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research
- Discovery Channel -- Chief Medical Expert & Vice President, Health and Medical Education
- Duke University Medical Center -- Internal Medicine Residency
- Harvard University School of Public Health -- Master of Public Health, Health Policy and Management
- Hahnemann University School of Medicine -- Doctor of Medicine
- Stanford University -- Health Services Research Fellow; Department of Medicine Attending Physician
- University of Pennsylvania -- BA Chemistry