IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) Joaquin Carrillo-Farga / Photo Researchers, Inc.
2) John Todd/WebMD
3) Lester Lefkowitz/Photographer’s Choice
4) Bartomeu Amenqual/Age Fotostock
5) Eric V. Grave / Photo Researchers, Inc., ISM/Phototake
6) Tetra Images
7) Rajua, Phanie/Photo Researchers Inc
8) Image Source
9) Jean Claude Revy, ISM/Phototake
10) BSIP/Photo Researchers Inc
12) Manchan/Digital Vision
13) David Papas/Uppercut Images
14) LWA, Dann Tardif/Blend Images
15) Steve Pomberg/WebMD
16) SPL/Photo Researchers Inc
Abeloff, M. Abeloff's Clinical Oncology, 4th ed., Churchill Livingstone, 2008.
American Cancer Society.
Goldman, L. Cecil Medicine, 23rd ed. Saunders Elsevier, 2007.
MD Anderson Cancer Center.
National Cancer Institute.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Reviewed by Laura J. Martin, MD on January 04, 2018
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.