Who should not take BOTOX?
The following conditions are contraindicated with this drug. Check with your physician if you have any of the following:
- Lou Gehrig's disease
- a disorder of the peripheral nerves that enable movement called peripheral motor neuropathy
- myasthenia gravis, a skeletal muscle disorder
- progressive muscle weakness with carcinoma
- condition where one object appears as two or more object
- double vision
- blurred vision
- drooping of the upper eyelid
- pneumonia due to accidental inhalation of vomit
- decreased lung function
- a type of speech disorder called dysarthria
- trouble breathing
- difficulty swallowing
- involuntary leakage of urine
Free RX Coupon
Save up to 80% on your prescriptions.
Save up to 80% on your prescription with WebMDRx
You Might Also Like
Are you currently using Botox vial?
This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department.
CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. The information is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, drug interactions or adverse effects, nor should it be construed to indicate that use of a particular drug is safe, appropriate or effective for you or anyone else. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.