The medicine does taste nasty, however; it does appear to be helping me. I know I do sleep much better when taking it at night. I am also taking Mucinex along with this for the chest congestion and its a miracle drug.

I GUESS I MUST HAVE A DIFFERENT BRAIN. IT JUST DOES NOT SEEM TO BE WORKING FOR ME. IT TASTES NASTY AND DOES NOT WORK.

TreeBear | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/29/2012
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

This has been a huge help for my sinus congestion! It does not taste very well, but that is a small price to pay for its effectiveness!

gardinsungardin | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/24/2012
Condition: Cold Symptoms
Blessed | 45-54 | Female | Patient
12/4/2010
Condition: Cough

This is my first time using this Cough Syrup. Remember to take it with a full glass of water. I have a lung condition: Broncholitis Obliterans Organizing Pneumonia, Chronic COPD, and had a lung biopsy. It has done very well for me as far as coughing goes, no problems with my appetite, it has helped the coughing alot and has loosened the mucus in my lungs and has been very productive. At first I had to take 10ml every 3 hrs. and have slowly been working down off of it. With my health condition being so rare with lung disease it's been a miracle drug to me..

sneezy | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/5/2010
Condition: Cold Symptoms
bubba334 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/15/2009
Condition: Cough

I have been nauseous, jittery, eat very little...no more of this stuff...ever