I have been taking this orally for about a month, and along with three face creams, my acne has cleared! I have fortunately not had to experience any side effects.

Im amaze how a pill could have so many potential side effects it treats acne but makes you sensitive to the sun go figure please review each medicine before you start taking listen people acne goes away its call growing up.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/16/2018
Condition: Acne

I had pretty terrible acne, new pimples forming every few days. Immediately after starting Doryx, I stopped getting new blemishes and within two months, the acne had completely cleared up, with only scars remaining. Now after about 5 months, my skin is totally clear and I don't ever get new pimples with the exception of extremely small ones on occasion that are hardly noticeable. The only negative side effect I have had is extremely dry lips. No matter what I do, they will get dry periodically and it lasts about 2 weeks.

Jenn | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/20/2016
Condition: Acne

I see a lot of reviews on here about people breaking out worse within the first few weeks so they stop taking it. You should continue taking it for a full month, at least. The same thing happened to me, my neck, chest, chin, back - all broke out worse than ever, but I read lots of reviews about this drug and others that said this might happen, so I powered through it. I've wrestled with acne since I was a teenager and I'm 40 now - my skin has never looked better! I do get occasional nausea from the meds when I take it in the morning, but that's really the only issue I've had. It takes time for your body to adjust to the medication, you have to give the med a fair chance to do it's job. I switch between this med and minocycline (used in the summer because it's more sun friendly) and I've not looked back.

kb05334 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/11/2016
Condition: Acne

I took this for cystic acne and it cleared up my face pretty well. The side effects I had makes me wish I never even took it. I had headaches every day, my hair started falling out more than normal and I got the super rare side effects. I ended up getting cdiff, stomach uclers, and other GI problems that I'm still dealing with. Not worth it to me.

�이첼 | 13-18 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/6/2015
Condition: Acne

I'm just going to put my two cents into this. WHY IS THIS A LEGO? I've at least choked three times now, I just had it travel horizontally down my throat "which of course felt great" but do yourself the favor and don't. Doxy works! But..seriously, what kind of dingus made this?

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/14/2015
Condition: Acne Rosacea

If taken consistently (as recommended) this medicine is very effective. Do not take it within an hour of eating dairy products like milk or cheese.