I had a complicated u t i for over two months, no other usual antibiotics worked. This in conjunction with an antiflamitory(voltarin rapid) worked for me, so far.

Seattlegrl | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/13/2012
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection

This always works whe nothing else does. Wonderful med!!

Sporty99 | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/6/2012
Condition: Inflamed Stomach/Intestines caused by Bacterial Infection

The side effects of this drug is worse than the bloated stomach. The tendons in the back of my legs feel like they are shrinking, I have severe arthritis, made my joint pain worse. I felt depressed, slept ten hours a day and the left side of my face swelled severely. I stopped taking the drug and feel 100% better

Noroxin | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
11/30/2010
Condition: Inflamed Stomach/Intestines caused by Bacterial Infection
Anonymous | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/9/2010
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection

it worked really fast, after taking the first dosage i felt brand new!

Fey | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/4/2010
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection

I've had to chosoe 1 star, but if I could choose MINUS 5, I would. I took this poison for six days for a SUSPECTED (non-existent) UTI. My tendons and joints are disintegrating, I can hardly walk or even move, have lost previously good eyesight and now need strong glasses, have lost a lot of hearing, am always out of breath even if I don't do anything, am vague and confused as though I had Alzheimer's, my previously invisibnle veins are huge, have lost most of my hair, my muscles have "melted" and skin looks as though I'm 120 years old, hanging in flods. I have vertigo, tremor, twitching, nightmares, terrible neuropathic pain and burning and tingling... Really, there's nothing that isn't wrecked. And I didn't even have an infection! Quinolones and fluoroquinolones should be banned - I'd rather have died than this, but i wouldn't have died, as I had no infection! I've chosen UTI, but it was only SUSPECTED.