I was sweating terribly from gardening. There waw a big rash under my breasts. The doctor told me was a fungal infection. I used Lotrimin for 4 days and I was all better.

Noneeeee | 7-12 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/7/2017
Condition: Athlete's Foot

I liked it but i have a questoin i sprayed to much and my skin turned pale and now there is a dark spot where it is and its burning and numb i don't know what to do and what is this.

Clarisse | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/1/2016
Condition: Skin Infection due to a Candida Yeast

I had ringworm on my face and applied Lotrimin as directed in less than 24 hours I got severe allergic reaction, I have only applied on the affected area which it was around my cheeks, next day I woke up with my eyes shot, severe redness, swelling and itchiness,unable to sleep went had to go to the emergency Dr.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/9/2014
Condition: Skin Infection due to a Candida Yeast

I had a self diagnosed yeast infection of skin in perineal area. Mixed equal parts of Lotrimin with zinc oxide. Applied w a cotton swab 3 x a day for about a week and it cleared up.

Semper Fi | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/9/2014

I had jock itch cured by generic Lotrimin, it's known as TING - comes in an aerosol can and available at WALMART. iT'S foolish to pay the inflated price of Lotrimin AF!!!!!

none | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/27/2013

I’m Treating Jock Itch (that is Itch in the groin area, not necessarily ringworm). With age I have no tolerance to heat and sweat allot. Constant sweat in the groin area progresses to an itch. Using Lotrimin stops the itch with-in a week or so, but discontinuing treatment will cause return with-in days. I ask my doctor if I can use it indefinitely, he said that’s fine. “It seems to stop the constant moister problems in this area” and hence the itch. Powder didn’t work; some other creams did work for prevention, but not as well as an itch cure. I have no noticeable side effects.