I have taken Lopid for one and 1/2 years now and it has worked very well for me. It lowered my triglycerides from 1079 to 170 (still a little high) and also lowered my overall cholesterol level from 242 to 180. The only thing about thisdrug is remembering to ltlake it 30 minutes before you eat!!! Am I getting old?

it gave me energy,and i feel better,its just such a big ole pill

Bill | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/2/2017
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

Took Niaspan for nearly a decade. Little impact on my Triglyceride number. (400 plus). Switched to Lopid. Within 3 months my tri's had dropped to less than 150. Just took my most recent test and they are now 69! Lopid is much easier to take than Niaspan, although I do take twice a day. Once in the morning and once again in the late afternoon. No side effects.

high trig | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/28/2017
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

total chol normal LDL normal HDL normal Triglyceride high (441)

Bob | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/1/2016
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

Battled high triglycerides for years (400-600). Took niaspan with not much change. Switched to lopid several months ago. First test came back and my number was down to 88! Couldn't believe it. Waited several months and tested again. New number 93! Unbelievable. Take 30 minutes before lunch and dinner. Put a reminder on my phone to keep me regimented. Feel very blessed to have found lopid to work for me

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/6/2015
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

Triglycerides were 1100 and in 3 months of this medicine, it is at 110 and A1C from 11 to 6.

Wayne | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
9/18/2014
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

Started with triglycerides at 1300. Lopid dropped them to about 200. Now in combination with pravachol, I run about 150. I use generic Gemfribozil currently. I have had no side effects.