I am 35 years old. I have been on the Climara TD patch for over 1 month now, because I had a total abdominal hysterectomy due to endometriosis. I haven’t had any problems with menopausal symptoms, and I am very satisfied with this patch. As far as the patch staying on, I apply medical tape on it to help it stay on. I’d rather improvise to get what I need than to go without the medication. Hop...

I started this patch a month ago after a hysterectomy. It works on my symptoms but I can tell when it is almost time to replace the patch because I get terrible migraines and when I put on a new patch I am REALLY jittery and have panic attacks. It moves around on my skin even though I try not to disturb it and water makes it come off often. If you decide on this patch you might try those clear sti...

Anonymous | Female | Patient
5/9/2020
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I cannot keep the patches on. After 4 days, the patch falls off. I have gone through the entire month supply in 2.5 weeks. Cannot afford to replace it this often. My symptoms are much better, but have to find something that stays on.

HRC | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/15/2020
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries

I had a complete hysterectomy about 15 years ago. I was immediately prescribed the Climara patch. I have never had the menopausal side effects, except when I fail to replace the patch timely. My suggestion is to ALWAYS wipe the application area with an alcohol wipe, allow the area to dry a few seconds, then apply your patch. It will easily remain stuck to you for 7 full days. Irregardless of pools, jacuzzi, sauna, etc.

CJ | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/10/2019
Condition: Post-Menopausal Osteoporosis Prevention

Have been in the pool 3 times this summer and 3 patches gone! I have been on many patches for many years, so don't tell me how to apply it. This is the worst by far, but sadly it works. Very expensive so I will never refill this because of them coming off every time I swim or workout.

Susie | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/27/2019
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

Although the hormone works good I get huge red welts where the patch is so bad it itches and stays red and scabbed die a week! I have to stop using. I used for a while but after this last round I am done (it also doesnâ??t stay on )

flash-less in Vancouver | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/26/2019
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries

i had my ovaries removed 25 years ago and was first on premarin pills, then switched to .025 climara patch. wonderful. i have tried to wean myself, so i cut the patch in half and apply it weekly....it helps my hot flashes and i can't live without it.