Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/27/2012

I was taking this for my asthma. The bottle said, May cause Dizziness, but everytime I took this med it made my extremly sleepy. The times for taking this med is crazy. Ex: 1 pill in morning before beakfast, then 2 pills before lunch then back to 1 pill for dinner then 1 at bedtime. then the next day it would be mixed up. like, 2 pills before breakfast, 1 pill before lunch, and so on. it was hard to keep up with when to take it.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/1/2012

I have had the hiccups since I began taking this drug.

mistmack | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/5/2011

It helped with back and hamstring pain for a little while. I attribute major hairloss from head and profuse sweating to taking this medication. Is that possible?

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/11/2010

I was actually given this medication to treat what were the symptoms of Bells Palsy; I was prescribed (2) paks at once - and took it as indicated by my doctor utilizing both paks at the same time; within (2) days I had severe water retention, and breathing problems as well as an irregular heartbeat. I have been off the meds for almost 2 months now and STILL have shortness of breath and water retention issues that were not present prior to taking this medication. I was told it could take up to 6 months for this to resolve itself.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/22/2009

I got ill after a few days severe stomach cramping