I took this medication for a condition known as Tinea Versicolor. It causes splotches on the skin, caused by an abnormally high presence of yeast fungus. It's not contagious or bothersome, it just causes a splotchy/discored appearance. It reoccurs every few years, most common among younger, active people. The best times to take it, I've discovered, are after a period of activity in which I've bro...

Her Dr give her 14days but she have to stop taking,after my Mom took for 11days, the infection gone but she very tired and can't speak.

Suzana | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/19/2021
Condition: Sepsis Caused by Fungus
Feyi | 19-24 | Female | Patient
5/29/2021
Condition: Sepsis Caused by Fungus

I just started using this medicine I hope it works for my skin infection

Kaicy | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/5/2021
Condition: infection caused by a fungus

The treatment works well, but the side effects are another thing... I started taking the drug plus applying the cream on my body immediately i stopped my menses. After 3 days of using it,i started having periods afreshð??«ð??«,,today marks the end of my prescription,it has worked well on me though some scars are still visible though not that much. I've had my periods thrice in one monthð??«ð??«ð??«ð??«

Mich | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
1/23/2021
Condition: Ringworm of Groin Area

I took it for two weeks and my libido is gone. I lost all desire for sex and my infection still there

frugalgourmet | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/23/2018

Had longterm nasal and ear fungal infection made worse by Nasacort. I was amazed when the ear pain ear ringing and feeling like something was sruck in my ear improved. I also took enzymes to help in case a biofilm had formed. Did not drink alcohol and the stomach upset was there, but I would recommend anyway as it was effective. Definitely stay hydrated and get more rest and sleep than usual. Take with food and try to eat vegetables and stay away from sugary foods. Watch for any signs of liver problems, I did not see any. I recommend with caution to follow instructions.