Started out taking 3 40mg tabs a week and then to 7 days a week to bring LDL within normal limits. When I went to 7 days a week, I noticed an immediate insomnia issue. Anyone else with the same symptoms?

I have taken this drug for 1 week. Previously took Crestor(the best for me) Had to discontinue because insurance would no longer cover it. Then took Lipitor for I year. It caused muscle aches and hair to fall out. Now, it's lovastatin. I cannot tolerate it another day. Causes me to have bloating, gas, cramps, constipation one day, the opposite the next day. I can't leave the house. I am st...

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/16/2020
Robert in S.C. | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/9/2019
Condition: High Cholesterol

This pill does not sit well in my stomach now that they have switched manufactures. I am taking the generic teva 576 version and wont be refilling after reading all these neg reviews.

zemo | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/26/2018
Condition: Changes Involving Fatty Deposits in the Blood Vessels

Taking this for 10 years, 3x20 mg a day. Slight muscle problems, mainly leg cramps. No other problems when taking this drug.

Fuji | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/18/2018
Condition: High Cholesterol

Taking this for quite a number of years niw. Doc kept upping the dosage. Now, having to deal with scleroderma. A rare autoimmune disease, and got another med, mycophenolate to take to help curb the progression of scleroderma. Anyone having this problem. I think scleroderma May have been caused by this drug. Anyone having similar problem?

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
11/10/2017
Condition: High Cholesterol

I have been taking Lovastatin for quite a few years. About 8 months ago I started having tingling and burning on the bottom of my feet. I have been to 2 foot doctors , had nerve conduction tests, MRI's of my back and neck. I am not diabetic. They cannot seem to find out what the problem is. Wondering now if its the Lovastatin.