At the age of 51 I found myself feeling completely wore out with an overall attitude that I was just living to die. I didn’t want to go anywhere or do anything. I was gaining weight and really didn’t care. Years earlier I was very active, height / weight proportionate, Positive attitude and life was fun. I went to the doctor for a physical told him how I felt and he performed a thyroid and tes...

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/10/2015
Condition: Deficient Activity of the Testis

Suffered with depression and sleep apnea for about 10 years. Became out of shape, unhappy, stressed out, using too many RX med's. Then quit my job, moved, and found out low T was a possible issue. Have had injections about 6 months now. Off one anti-depressant and almost off the other - done in a few weeks; able to work out at fairly strenuous level several times per week and enjoy it; still have the apnea but getting better sleep now too. Decent improvement with the sex function. 2 prior M.D.s talked me out of depo. Kind of bothers me to think that while depression was an issue, there may have been this other problem partially responsible for feeling bad.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/13/2015
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

Never felt better ... 200 mg. once a month.... easy to use and more energy then I have had in a long time....keeping my Breast cancer numbers in the normal range...No side effects, except for alittle weight gain.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
12/9/2014
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body
LEXI | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/11/2014
My third shot | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/22/2014

I was diagnosed with Male hypogonadism. I just had my first depo-testosterone IM injection two days ago. I still have not seen the amazing results other people claim to have with this medicine. My leg muscle is still sore from the injection. I'm on .05ml once a week. Will someone please post how long does it takes for this medicine to work? I started in september 2013 with testim 1% for a few months, then I got switched to Testopel in January. 10 pallets the first month and 12 pallets the second month. with little or none success. any suggestions? please reply to [email protected] any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!