I am the husband of an ovarian cancer patient and can tell you my wife's CA-125 started going down after two treatments (of a six month series) and now, the day before her fourth treatment,it continues to go down. She is experiencing very, very minimal side effects and we keep our fingers crossed, knock on wood, and pray to God that this medicine will take her to long, long term remission. Good lu...

Violently ill could not continue with this med

crone | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/25/2019
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

I allowed them to give me this swill exactly once. Worst two weeks of my life. I never went back for more, I decided death was preferable, but I am still here four years later. Your results may vary.

Elaine | 45-54 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/18/2017
Condition: Cancer of the Ovary

Dx April 2015 stage 3 OC..Frontline was Carbo/Tax. This treatment was a lot easier than Doxil/Carbo. I was in remission for 11 months then it showed back up in pelvic and abdomen. I've struggled with nausea/hand /foot syndrome. BUT..my CA125 has now come sown to 26 with one treatment left. Its been difficult but worth it. Neulasta has made it a lot worse with all the bone pain for over 6 days each time. God is my strength and pray for us all.

PJ | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Caregiver
8/27/2016
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

After several different chemo drugs, Doxil worked the best. Taken once a month, no hair loss, no side effects other than dizziness & a little nausea the day of treatment. Tumors shrunk significantly & did not spread. One tumor was gone completely. No new growth. Baseline of the heart decreased slightly, but nothing to be too concerned about. After over a year of successful treatment, doctors canceled treatment for 8 months until a new growth appeared. Unfortunately, can no longer receive this wonderful drug.

Me | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/18/2015
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

Have had 3 treatments and so far no bad side effects.

Coltsfankim | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/20/2014
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

Once a month IV. Minimal side effects and I even kept my hair which everyone said I'd lose!