Taken for Hyperhydrosis-- I wish I would have known about this years ago! I have had no adverse effects from the drug-

Stef | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
10/10/2019

My mail is: [email protected] I wait for someone who can help me with This product because i don’ t Find it anywere and This will change my life. Thank you very much!

Stef | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
10/10/2019

Hello, i found about Robinul from my doctor, But i can Find it in my country România, it is someone that can help me to procure This product, i have prescription here. I need it because my problem is difficult from years. Thank you very much and scuzse me for my bad englis! I hope someone see my message and help me. Thank you!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | Patient
5/26/2019

I'm 46yrs old. I've had hyperhydrosis all my life. I was prescribed 1mg a day but it did not work. I increased the dose to 2mg and still nothing. I did not have any side affects at all and it did not have any affect on sweating whatsoever. I was very disapointed.

Shags | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/11/2019

I took this because I used to sweat like a monster. I mean I would have to wear 2-3 layers everyday just to hide my sweat from everyone. Now I can finally not stress about what shirt to wear because I DONT SWEAT THROUGH THEM ANYMORE. it’s seriously like a miracle. I can wear grey, I even see other people sweat through shirts and I’m not! First time ever!! My only problem with it is that I didn’t start this earlier. Oh and dry mouth but it is 100% worth it.

Missy | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/22/2017

I've just started taking 2 - glycopyrrolate 1 mg 3 times a day and my question would be, has anyone had issues with the medication when you eat right before or after taking the pill? Is it still as effective?