Mavik has been very effective for me with no side effects

Travelasia Ladybug | 55-64 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/12/2018
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Just a few side effects like dryness of throat, mucus formation in the morning when I wake up resulting in my difficulty to swallow. Yet, manageable and my blood pressure has been normal the past 4 years I've been taking 2mg. Before that I was taking only 1mg.

grandpa | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/24/2017
Condition: High Blood Pressure

After 2 days of use I suffered for a severe anaphylactic shock and prominent swelling of toungue and Throat. Sorry to bring up such bad news about this medication but a danger for me.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/25/2017
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Have been using 2mg for at least 2 years, worked fine, new dr. wanted my blood pressure lower, switched me to 4 mg. Side effects, include dizziness, nausea, tiredness . This is right after i take it, i still feel that my legs are heavy weighted sometimes...and there is itchiness sometimes....

Peter | 35-44 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/17/2017
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I've had high blood pressure since 15 years old, I'm now 42. During that time I struggled with side effects. Seems like every new drug I would take had horrendous side effects. I was exasperated, and my doctors hated me always asking to try new drugs. One day a pharmacist I know suggested I try Mavik. This drug is great! I have no side effects, I feel great and I no longer dread taking my medicine. Been on it 2 years now taken with 12.5mg HCTZ. Dropped my pressure from 160/100 down to a textbook 120/80.

thebalans | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/24/2016
Condition: High Blood Pressure

severe side effects for 1 year of using medication: cough (dry, persistent) difficulty swallowing or breathing; unusual hoarseness After I stopped taking Mavik, everything was OK.