I take it for Crohn's Disease. I take it I know before eating a meal that will cause me problems. I have used the medication for over 15 years and I am very please with the results.

It depends on what I eat if this drug is effective or not.

Trecie | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/4/2018
Condition: Irritable Colon

I take it for esophagus spasms

Leigh | 35-44 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/11/2017
Condition: Diarrhea

I have suffered with stomach problems for years and this medicine works fast. Only draw back is it make me tired.

Chickenwingz2 | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/17/2016
Condition: Problems with Bladder Control

My doctor prescribed this medication for me due to problems with bladder control and incontinence. I take it as needed and it does help my incontinence. Regarding side-effects, I do notice that it makes my mouth more dry, and that it does make me feel a bit more tired.

LindaLou | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/24/2016
Condition: Irritable Colon

This is the best drug for my IBS when it becomes severe. Unfortunately it is not covered by Medicare so I just have to wait for the spasms to settle down. Its been 2 wks now.

jayak | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/3/2016
Condition: Irritable Colon

I am using this medicine for about 2 years for GERD and IBS, it does work for me very well, but it causes blurred vision for me .